NEHI PRESCHOOL & CHILDCARE
NeHi Christian Preschool and Childcare is a non-denominational preschool located in Roseville, Minnesota. Our purpose is to aid families, not only preparing their children for Kindergarten, but also to help establish a biblical foundation in them which they can use throughout their lives.
To this end we seek to provide a stimulating, yet peaceful, atmosphere in which the child’s care is based on biblical principles. In this setting the child will be instructed in the knowledge and love of the Lord and His Word, and learn the foundational skills necessary for their next level of education. Character-building with pre-academic learning and experiences are our main goals. Confident, secure, skilled and self-controlled children are the best prepared for future education as well as for life itself.
Nehi has developed its own unique curriculum consisting of age-appropriate academics and social skills which are all interwoven with biblical values.
The NeHi staff is well trained and qualified, meeting all state requirements. Each staff member loves working with children and professes Jesus Christ as Lord of their life. Our staff uses positive guidance techniques intended to develop age-appropriate skills and behaviors. We maintain a 10 to 1 child to teacher ratio. Each teacher is CPR/First Aide certified.
AGES & OPTIONS
- Two or three half days for 4 and 5-year-olds
- Must be 4 by September 1 of the enrollment year
- Two half days for 3-year-olds
- Must be 3 by September 1 of the enrollment year
- Hours: 8:45am-11:45am
- September through May
- Full days only (2 to 5 days/week)
- Hours: 7am–6pm
- Children ages 33 months–age 5
- Price includes breakfast, full lunch & afternoon snack
- 12 month or 9 month plan
For both programs, children must be potty trained.
Children are grouped by age level in both programs.
Teacher/Child ratio is 1/10.
- Hands-on learning time
- Circle learning time
- Music, rhythm & movement
- Bible stories & role play
- Praise & worship time
- Science and exploration time
- Creative art
- Book reading time – Stories, learning and picture books
- Nap/rest time
- Individual, small groups (5-10), and large group (15-40) learning activities
- Small (muscle) and large (muscle) motor activities-indoor and outdoor
- Outdoor play in the morning and afternoon, weather permitting (20º For higher)
- Playhouse, dress up, doll corner, puppet play, sand and water play, blocks, riding vehicles, puzzles, games, etc. Socialization and free play indoors and outdoors
Deneen Easter, Director: 651-797-7953 or email